funtimes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» My dad and I both enjoy Lady Gaga
	This noble establishment EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 am by mark520

» proper iPad 2 cases
	This noble establishment EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by wailian1

» Smart Cover ?
	This noble establishment EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:54 am by wailian1

»  Which color of iPad 2 case keyboards to buy?
	This noble establishment EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:06 pm by wailian1

» iPad 2 Docks
	This noble establishment EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 pm by wailian1

» Heels in USA and Canada
	This noble establishment EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:05 am by lwj127

» An excellent Jordan sneaker
	This noble establishment EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 am by lwj127

» which is very common
	This noble establishment EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 am by xiaohui

» iPhone 4S and INCASE
	This noble establishment EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:30 pm by wailian1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

This noble establishment

Go down

This noble establishment Empty This noble establishment

Post  livelingcher Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:54 am

This noble establishment

This MBT Shoes noble establishment was made, and the church erected in consequence of a vow, which the celebrated Victor Amadous fdrmed in , when the French besieged Turin, to offer & monument of his gratitude to heaven, if God should give a blessing to his cause: and this too, was the very spot, tory burch outlet where, in conjunction with Prince Eugene, he concerted bis plan of operations. Accordingly, cm en elevated marble pedeetal over against the high altar, appears a tablet with the following inscription:VivgM Qcattrici Victorias Aasdens Serdiiee (Ui Bell Gsllico Vovit Bt Pmlsis Hostibas, fecit, dtdictvttqse.Over the high altar is an exquisite piece of sculpture, in alto relievo, representing below, die battle between the French and the Allies, in which the Duke and Prince Eugene, are conspicuous: but above, and as die principal personages, tory burch shoes are St tory burch sale Amadous surrounded by angels, interceding with the Blessed Virgin and her divine son, for the welfare of his country. There are two other such tablets, over two other principal altars. One representing the Annunciation, the other the MBT birth of the Blessed Virgin. Two the work of Carnetti, the other of Cornachioi; in Carrara marble. The figures as large as life; but so beautiful, so lovely, I could gaze upon them for ever. A profusion of French and Italian marbles throughout, and some good paintings. Then, the prospect from the dome, is like that, I should conceive, with which Satan tempted our blessed Saviour. tory burch flats Of this, enough. Ton will perhaps wonder, how I got to Turin. We left Fribourg en voiture, and made for Vevay, on the banks of the lake of Geneva. We walked from Vevay to Chillon, to see MBT Shoes Clearance the celebrated dungeons, on which Byron has written some of his best verses.

livelingcher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum