funtimes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» My dad and I both enjoy Lady Gaga
All such attempts are now admitted  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 am by mark520

» proper iPad 2 cases
All such attempts are now admitted  EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by wailian1

» Smart Cover ?
All such attempts are now admitted  EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:54 am by wailian1

»  Which color of iPad 2 case keyboards to buy?
All such attempts are now admitted  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:06 pm by wailian1

» iPad 2 Docks
All such attempts are now admitted  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 pm by wailian1

» Heels in USA and Canada
All such attempts are now admitted  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:05 am by lwj127

» An excellent Jordan sneaker
All such attempts are now admitted  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 am by lwj127

» which is very common
All such attempts are now admitted  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 am by xiaohui

» iPhone 4S and INCASE
All such attempts are now admitted  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:30 pm by wailian1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

All such attempts are now admitted

2 posters

Go down

All such attempts are now admitted  Empty All such attempts are now admitted

Post  bokencn Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 am

All such attempts are now admitted

quite nugatory; and we cease to wonder at this, when we remember that tne calyx and the corolla are tiffany rings strictly, and in every respect, tiffany co analogous to each other in origin and in forT mation; both being mere modifications of the proper leaf In many plants it is impossible to distinguish between them; they are alike in form, colour, texture and odour. That the petals of the corolla are occasionally converted into leaves is admitted by all botanists. We cannot afford room to adduce individual examples, and shall therefore haste on to the consideration of the essential parts of fructificationthe stamens and pistils.
That the former are, in point of structure and formation, merely modifications of the petals of the
tiffany outlet corolla, may be distinctly and very easily traced in the number of plants, especially when double flowers are produced The following extract from Lindley is very interesting.
"In double roses the precise nature of this metamorphosis is shown in a very instructive way; if any double rose is
tiffany examined, it will be seen that those petals which are next the stamens contract their claw into the form of tiffany sale a filament; a tiffany&co distortion of the upper part, or limb, also takes place ; the two sides become membranous, and put on the colour and texture of the anther; and sometimes the perfect lobe 01 an anther will be found on one side of a petal, and tiffany jewellery the half formed misshapen rudiment of another on the opposite side."
The transformation of stamens into petals is
tiffany and co outlet still more conspicuous in double flowers of the common Columbine of our gardens. In some rare cases the stamens have been found converted into green leaves. Roper witnessed this singular phenomena in a variety of the Campanula, and Petit Thouars, in the Brassica Napus.

bokencn

Back to top Go down

All such attempts are now admitted  Empty Re: All such attempts are now admitted

Post  jamie2011 Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Greetings from Ohio MBT Kimondo Shoes! I'm bored to death walking shoes at work so I decided to browse Skechers Shape Ups your blog MBT Sport 2 Shoes on my iphone during lunch break. I really like walking shoes the information Skechers Shape Ups you provide Latest MBT Shoes here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked walking shoes at how quick Skechers Shape Ups your blog loaded on my phone MBT Salama Shoes .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways walking shoes, very good Skechers Shape Ups site MBT Sport Shoes!

jamie2011

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum