funtimes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» My dad and I both enjoy Lady Gaga
which is very common EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 am by mark520

» proper iPad 2 cases
which is very common EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by wailian1

» Smart Cover ?
which is very common EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:54 am by wailian1

»  Which color of iPad 2 case keyboards to buy?
which is very common EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:06 pm by wailian1

» iPad 2 Docks
which is very common EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 pm by wailian1

» Heels in USA and Canada
which is very common EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:05 am by lwj127

» An excellent Jordan sneaker
which is very common EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 am by lwj127

» which is very common
which is very common EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 am by xiaohui

» iPhone 4S and INCASE
which is very common EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:30 pm by wailian1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

which is very common

Go down

which is very common Empty which is very common

Post  xiaohui Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 am

Of course, you probably just want to wear these shoes on special occasions and at times when you won't have to walk very far. Obviously, right.
If you are going to wear ballet heels and plan to walk in them, make sure they are rigid so that your foot and ankle can't move around much. You'll have to work on finding the exact right fit since these nike heels are basically made to hurt your feet. You'll want to find the less of the evils. Since fit is so important I'm guessing that it would be tough to find the right fit if you have two slightly different size feet, which is very common. You can also add some additional toe padding to make them a little more comfortable.
If you're thinking about actually trying to walk in them, I think your only hope is that you're a ballerina whose feet are trained to withstand that position. Or hopefully you're modelling them and want to just walk in front of the camera for a few frames. Otherwise, any normal walking would be dangerous. You could twist or break your ankle very easily and you foot just isn't made to withstand your weight in that position. We've all heard the horrific stories about what ballerinas go through to live much of their lives nike high heels in pointe shoes right. The stories nike heels for women usually involve bleeding, blisters, bone spurs and disfigurement. They're trained for it, so imagine the pain and complications involved when average people wear them for the sake of fashion

xiaohui

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum